6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran or 1-benzofuran-6-ylpropan-2-amine HCI or benzofury
Not fit for consumption, only for research purposes
10 grams 6-apb HCI! Yes, the 20% more potent version than based on succinate salts.
In the HCI synthesis 5-APB is always a side product of 6-APB. The qualities of 6-APB and 5-APB are pretty much the same (5-APB has better test results), so don’t worry about that.
If you are able to find 6-APB (ther are more scammers than people who sell the real deal) in 95% of the cases it is based on succitane. It is a version of 6-APB or benzofury that gives a lot of deviations in research results. You have to be lucky, and it is still 20% below our 6-APB HCI version.
Please use only 100 milligrams 6-APB HCI for an average researcher of 80 kg and you are done for 6 to 9 hours. With 1 gram 6-APB you can have 10 times te biggest fun in research.
Development of 6-APB
6-APB is developed by Dr. David Nichols in 1993 with his team at Purdue University of Indiana.
They were looking for a substance that would cause less damage (oxidative stress) to the bran in comparison to substances as MDMA (XTC) or MDA. Dr. Nichols replaced the methyldioxiring with and benzofuran ring.
6-ABP is described as SUPER XTC by ‘abusers’. The XTC with an effect everyone tries to get by using XTC (and uses more with little effect and more danger) and never accomplishes. 6-ABP is meant for research and not consumption. You can add a unique experience to your own personal research!
Negative qualities 6-APB
With accidental consumption 6-ABP can have the following negative qualities
- You cannot sleep for at least 12 hours
- 6APB has a slow start (around 2 hours) so it seems to have no effect which adds to the danger. You don’t notice right away your airthight suit is leaking for example.
- 6-APB will cause an elevated heart rate, with chronic use it is a strongly increased risk of fybrosis tot the heart
- With high doses (over 2 milligram per kilogram of bodily weight) hallucinations might occur
- It can cause overheating
- High blood pressure and hightened risk of cerebral hemorrhage
- Pain in the kidneys because of a narrowed bloodflow (take taurine, for example in Red Bull to prevent this)
- 6APB is very tempting. It can cause exhausted serotonin receptors. You need a lot of discipline to research this.
In case you used serotonin using products multiple times or ate a lot in advance, the short term physical effects will be less strong.
Order restrictions: isn’t shipped to Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom and Sweden
For more information go to https://www.legalsilkroad.com/6-apb-oftewel-benzo-fury/ (in Dutch)